XCST is distributed as a set of NuGet packages (not to be confused with XCST packages).
The Xcst package is the package that all other packages, directly or indirectly, depend on. It contains an API for executing pre-compiled XCST programs, as well as types that all compiled XCST programs depend on.
- Execute pre-compiled XCST programs
- Distribute as dependency of pre-compiled XCST programs
The Xcst.Compiler package provides an API for translating your XCST programs into C# code.
- Generate C# from XCST modules
The Xcst.AspNet package provides XCST web pages for ASP.NET.
- Develop web applications with XCST pages
The Xcst.Web.Mvc package provides XCST views for ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Develop web applications using the MVC pattern with the XCST view engine